Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I Support the Guy Who Supports the Guy in China Selling the Magnets


Misplaced Genius
Don't you hate it when you have a brilliant idea only to completely forget it days later? I know I had a stroke of genius the other day... but it's gone now. It was a project idea... and I know it involved sewing objects onto paper to make a book, but I can't remember if it was pictures or articles or what... or who it was meant to be for. Sad. It was awesome.

Steer Clear
Driving my car has been a religious experience lately... only because every time I get in it, I pray to the Lord God Almighty that I make it to my destination alive and generally unscathed. I believe I have mentioned before that I should probably not be allowed to actually own a car, because of my lack of vehicle maintenance know-how.

So I've spent the last week buffing up my arms, because my power steering had given up the will to live. No kidding, I cannot believe I haven't hit any cars in the parking lot outside my house, because at slow speeds, that wheel refused to give.

But then today in a brilliantly brilliant moment of brilliance, I thought "hey, let's check the power steering fluid." And ta-da! We have steerage! Yeah, there's probably a leak of some sort, but at least the dang wheel turns now.

100 Most Annoying Things of 2004... particularly fond of #78, #66 & #8.

0 Comments:

Post a comment