Thursday, January 20, 2005

I Can't Help It
Here's a couple geeky links for ya:

Jinx.com: I Less Than Three Geeks (If you have to ask, you don't need to know.)

Woot.com: 1 Day, 1 Deal (For you ebay mavens, *ahemLeslieManda*, this could be a great profit center for you... except you can only buy 3 of each item. And if it's good like today, it sells out before you wake up.) Just peruse the FAQ for some lighthearted reading.

Bleh
Ever have one of those days where you wish no one else existed on the entire planet, because then you wouldn't be forced to face another human being again... ever? Yeah, that's been me for the past week. But life should be good... American Idol is back on.

Song for the Day:
Never Been Unloved
- MWS
~I have been unbroken, I have been unmended
I have been uneasy, and I've been unapproachable
I've been unemotional, I've been unexceptional
I've been undecided, and I've been unqualified
...
It's because of you and all that you went through
I know that I have never been unloved~

0 Comments:

Post a comment