Friday, January 28, 2005

Declaration
I officially declare that today is Don't Ask Me Questions to Which I Don't Know the Answers Day. It is true; I do know the answers to many, many questions. For that reason, let the following be a guide so that you know which questions to avoid:

I don't know if I'm moving.
I don't know what the future holds for my job.
I don't know when I'm getting married.
I don't know when I'm going to Florida to get my new car. (wheeeee!)
I don't know what I want for Christmas.
And I don't know who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop.
So quit asking.

Muppets Overtime: may take a while to load, but worth it.

Vidoogle
Call me stupid, but I don't get Google Video. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Maybe I don't really need to be messing with it anyway. But there's only one picture of Kenny Loggins on American Idol.

I'm Going to Sing the Doom Song Now
Countdown to Global Catastrophe - Climate change: report warns point of no return may be reached in 10 years, leading to droughts, agricultural failure and water shortages

Hmm... should that make one think twice about bringing children into this world? Doomie-doomie-doom.

Song for the Day
Art School Girl
- Stone Temple Pilots

I have been thinking of this song all day, and I think it's my reminder to email Allison what I've been meaning to email her for the past three days.

~I got a girlfriend, she goes to art school
I got a art school girlfriend yeah~

0 Comments:

Post a comment