Monday, November 15, 2004

Re: American Music Awards
Was anyone else completely distracted by the guy in the balcony during the Beatles' "performance"? He was hilarious! If you missed it, you really missed it. He had some smooth moves.

Culture Club
Friday night I went to the theatre. Last night I went to the symphony. (Loved the 4th Movement of that Mahler piece.) I feel like I should have done something exceptionally cultured tonight to finish off the weekend. An art exhibit or a wine tasting or something. Alas, I went to CVS for beverages and watched the aforementioned awards show.

Let's Do the Time Warp Again
I feel a void. My internet access was sparce during my trip, and I feel like I have all kinds of memories (and newly scanned photos) to share. I feel like we need to catch up. So since today marks exactly four weeks after the day before I left, I thought I would start a limited-time feature here...

TIME WARP POST
Sunday, October 17 Redux
nashville.tn


Procrastinators Anonymous
Yeah, okay, so it's 8:15 on Sunday night, and I have yet to pack a single thing.

I have made great progress in the last two hours though. There are now some piles forming of needed items. And the suitcase is actually open now... so we're well on our way.

Oh come on. We all know I won't pack until tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow
Vote.
Travelers cheques.
Last minute American-y gifts.
Water plant.
Get the heck out of dodge.

0 Comments:

Post a comment