Saturday, November 13, 2004

Introducing Dudley the Koala...


:) Isn't he cute? He was surprisingly heavy, and his fur was really short and super thick. I want one.

Save the Music
I had a moment of panic this morning, as I thought I lost the cds I bought in New Zealand. I guess the one good thing to come of it is that my carry-on is now unpacked. I was sad at the thought of losing Beautiful Bic, but I was really wanting to get down with my bad self and hear that Fast Crew song again. Catchy if nothing else.

CLARIFICATION EDIT: I did find them... in the way bottom of the last pocket.

I [Heart] the Internet
Between MSN with audio & video capabilities and Skype, I think that I'll never have a huge phonebill again. Now to get a real headset.

Nucleus... I'm pausing after 28 tries at Level 7, because I don't have time for this. My eye/hand coordination is crap today.

Song for the Day
I Got
- Fast Crew

0 Comments:

Post a comment