Friday, November 12, 2004

Despite reports of the potential awesomeness, I am opting out of the Shanes & Mat show tonight. (But if anyone wants to get in, I can get myself back on the list, and you can impersonate me.) I'm just too tired.

So we're going to take Connie to PF Chang's for her birthday celebration instead.

I also missed the guys' show in Memphis last night, but I might go on Sunday night now that Petra convinced Chris to drive us. (I decided I couldn't drive myself due to the lack of energy I feel, and Michael's in Brazil right now or he would have gone.)

Survivor Orange Magnolia
Okay, the deal here is that I haven't actually seen the show in three weeks... and my proxy voter didn't know she was supposed to be voting. Hence, I'm pretty much out of the running. However, I thought it would be fun to just throw names out there... since I have absolutely no idea who is aligned with whom anymore.

1. Ami
2. Chad
3. Chris
4. No
5. Eliza
6. Fish
7. Lea & Leann
8. Scout & Twila
9. Ami
10. Chad & Chris
11. Eliza
12. Lea
13. Yeah right, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.
14. Leann
15. Scout
16. Twila
17. Ami

18. Wrong
19. 3+
20. Chad
21. Yesh

Music for the Day:
Listen to F.A.T.D. They rule(d) like nobody's business.

0 Comments:

Post a comment