Thursday, November 18, 2004

Am I the only one infatuated with the HP + You "Picture Book" Ad? Such a mind trip.

Today's Spamusement (An Email from God) made me laugh. Yeah, they usually do, but this one is particularly good to me.

Question from the Vehicularly Challenged
Let's just say, hypothetically, that your power steering is about to go out. What noise would you expect to be hearing? I'm seriously stealing my bicycle back from my sister at Christmas.

Two Days
Just as a reminder... The Spongebob Squarepants Movie comes out on Friday. Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob, was on Fresh Air last night. (I have to listen again, because I missed most of it.)

Something I Would Do
Bookstore sorted by spine color. My friend Ember and I used to arrange our CDs that way. I can still recall the color of almost every CD spine that I had in that era.


TIME WARP POST
Wednesday, October 20
auckland.nz


We landed in Auckland at 8:30 Wednesday morning. (photo) Tash's friend Frances picked us up and took us to Circus Circus for my first flatwhite experience. I have died and gone to coffee heaven.

Tash took me on the driving tour of Auckland. Saw lots of cool places whose names I don't remember. (photo)

Had Cezanne's for lunch. (photo)

Saw the city from the top of a volcano -- Mt. Eden. (photo) We also went to One Tree Hill and Cornwall Park.

Because we were worn out, we went to her cute house (photo) to lounge around for the evening. Got to meet Tash's sister Roni too.

New Zealand is officially the most beautiful place I've ever been.

0 Comments:

Post a comment