Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Where to Begin...
Wow. It's Tuesday? You know what that means...

Random Tuesday Question #8:
If you were to help compile the ultimate 80's album, which song or songs would you insist be included?
Please include song title and artist in the comments.


Off the top of my head:
Tears for Fears - "SHOUT"
Phil Collins - "IN THE AIR TONIGHT"
Peter Gabriel - "IN YOUR EYES"
Prince - "WHEN DOVES CRY"
U2 - "WITH OR WITHOUT YOU"

...and "WE ARE THE WORLD"?

The other people have some great ones too. (Hehe.. Allison called me a stinker. I love that.)

Speaking of Allison, I just saw her. Yay. I drove up to Indy on Saturday morning. Did a little shopping. Met up with her and Aaron and went to MAMA'S(!) with Tash and her uncle and his girlfriend. Woot!

It was so great to meet up with Tash finally. We hung out and talked before trying to get a little sleep at her uncle's house. We left by 7:00 on Sunday morning after a quick cup of coffee with John & Valerie.

It was such a beautiful weekend for a roadtrip. The trees are in that perfect state of "autumn". Missed Jay and Erin... but next time. LOVE!

We went to Jack's Bar-B-Que for lunch yesterday with Michael. Distinctly southern, I'd say. Not bad. We walked around Broadway and up the river and visited the Parthenon. Good times. Oh yeah, and we saw Garden State and went to the Carnton Plantation.

Something, Anything, One Thing
Will someone please give that guy from Finger Eleven a rhyming dictionary? Ugh. That "One Thing" song with its painfully repetitive lyrics makes me want to jam sharp objects in my ears.

Beautiful Bic
Tash introduced me to a new artist that I need to track down... Bic Runga. Mmm... mmm... good. We listened to that one on repeat for quite a while. (And "Rescue Me" by Shooting Stars... that song changed me. We're missing out here.)

Overly Overcast
Did Tropical Storm Matthew completely sneak in here? Or am I now out of the weather loop too? Last night when looking at the radar, I thought, "Hmm... that's strange. The storm is coming from the wrong direction. The last time it came from the south was with Ivan." Then today I find out that Louisiana flooded because of it.

Tid-Bits
My watch is fixed. That rules.

Roper is playing tonight at the W.

I now know what a flat white is.

0 Comments:

Post a comment