Monday, October 04, 2004

Weekend: Thankfully Over
I survived the weekend and earned every single penny. I think we all came away unscathed.

What I found interesting was how they really did adapt to my rules. They are real name-callers (idiot, poophead, etc.), which I think is really damaging to a child's psyche. So right away, I stopped them and said that they may get away with that when their parents are around, but those words offend me and I won't stand for them being used while I'm in charge.

Scary, but it seemed to work.

Observation:
John Travolta is way hotter now than he was back in the Saturday Night Fever and even Grease days. (And he's rockin' the green tie here too.)

Cease/Desist
Knowing what I know about copyrights and infringment, I cannot image how this company has allowed this company to get away with that logo.

0 Comments:

Post a comment