Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Them There Purty People Are in Town
I just went to a movie premiere. Okay, so I just took a look at the red carpet. Actually, I walked down to get coffee at the end of the day and could barely get in the door because of all the people stargazing. (And let me tell you, the crazies sure have come out of the woodwork. Mmm.. gotta love the south.)

Seems Tim McGraw wanted to have a hometown premiere for his new movie Friday Night Lights, so the Franklin Cinema is hosting it. There's literally a red carpet down the middle of main street.

Oh the times I wish I had a camera phone. I was a mere 10 feet from Faith Hill, Tim McGraw (they got out of a white SUV-- just to prove I was there), Kenny Chesney (maroon t-shirt and blue baseball cap), Big & Rich, Martina McBride, Charley Crook, and maybe a couple others. Actually, Faith was the only one I recognized on my own. I kept having to turn to people to ask who everyone was screaming for. That got me looks of death, believe me.

Be gone, you non-country-music listener!

Speaking of Movies...
Woo-Man & the Masters of the Universe: John Woo to direct live action He-Man movie.

0 Comments:

Post a comment