Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Happiness is...
... an early morning phonecall wrapped in a down blanket while curled up on the loveseat (mmm... couches).
... sweater weather.


Grappa... fun and pretty.

If this carrot could talk, what would it say?

Random Tuesday Question #7:
Finish this sentence: "I would love to go on a date with you, but..."


I expect funny and/or creative responses, people (i.e. I have to floss my cat). This can be a reference from which any of us can draw in the future. Multiple responses from the same person are welcome.


(Hehe... I like this one.)

I would love to go out on a date with you, but...
...I've given up dating for lent.
...is there room in the car for my mom?
...I can't find my cheese grater.
...the voices are telling me that I'm not allowed.
...I only go out with people who are fluent in Klingon.
...would you mind waiting until after the operation?
...I'm moving to Yemen.

More Games
Manda, the blogging queen, discovered some puzzle games. Try to get out of the Crimson Room. I used a cheat for the Veridian Room, but I got the Blue Room.

Song for the Day: (Courtesy of Manda)
And We Danced - The Hooters
~And we danced, like a wave on the ocean, romanced.
We were liars in love and we danced,
Swept away for a moment by chance.
And we danced and danced and danced.~

0 Comments:

Post a comment