Thursday, September 23, 2004

Where's WaldoLeslie?
In what I believe to be her primetime debut, Leslie's episode of Hawaii is on tonight. Try to spot her in the "semi-chase scene" in the blue Jetta with Florida license plates.

Who Let the Dogs Out
I woke up this morning to a familiar sound. Though its familiarity didn't register immediately. I heard the sound of something falling. And the sound of something rolling around. And then I heard an unmistakable crunching. Newman had knocked my BBQ Pringles off the table behind the couch and proceeded to EAT THEM!

I Talk Big
My little messageboard kids aren't playing nice. One of the label guys and I have been trying to shut one kid up, so I threatened to ban his IP before I realized I don't have that capability. Hopefully my menacing tone works instead.

He really needs the Posting and You tutorial. (That was hilarious, thanks Steve. "Shut up and go outside forum whore.")

Geek Alert
Holy Larger Than Life Monitor, Batman. This would be too cool.

Geek Alert Part 2
I know, I know... the Star Wars DVDs came out yesterday. No, I'm not buying them... if for no other reason than to have at least one thing on a Christmas list so that my mother doesn't harrass me for the 8 weeks prior to Christmas about whether I want anything in particular. *phew* But I felt it was time to dig out my link to Star Wars: The Musical, because it is a brilliant work of musical excellence. (Also it should be noted that apparently some high school did their own version, but there is no recording available.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment