Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Still alive; thanks for asking. (And requests for updates from you, oh Queen of Nonupdating, don't sway me too much.) :P

A Few Numbers
  • 3 years old is my beautiful niece.
  • 6 hours vegging in front of the television on Friday night.
  • 1 trip to the Farmers Market.
  • 2 hours reading/napping on the trampoline.
  • 2 two sleepovers with Connie & Petra.
  • 3 movies... Laws of Attraction, Garden State (Zach Braff is brilliant if only because he chose both Remy Zero and Thievery Corporation for the soundtrack, and, as Erin points out, he blogs.), The Count of Monte Cristo.
  • 1 night at the Jazz Festival.
  • 1 hammock hanging party in the woods.
  • 50 chigger bites as a result. Serious. It looks like I have chicken pox. Real cute. (Granted, flip-flops in the forrest wasn't a good idea in retrospect, but when you have a hammock to hang, it must be hung.)
  • 8 people at the Labor Day cookout.
  • 2 games of Balderdash... I won.
  • 10 telephone calls to my parents.
  • 0 the number of times they bothered to mention they were going to take the motorcycle to Yellowstone this weekend.
  • 2 hours total at my house between Saturday morning and Monday night. Woo!
Quiz Time
I challenge anyone who has never lived south of the Mason-Dixon to tell me what "Ro-Tel" is. People down here look at me funny when I call it what it really is... silly southerners.

How did it get to be the seventh of September already? Tash is going to be here in an instant.

0 Comments:

Post a comment