Thursday, September 09, 2004

Random TuesWednesday Question
RTQ #3: What reality show do you think you could win, if offered the chance to be on it?

I've been told I would be good at The Apprentice, but psha... that would be like having a real job. I think I could get pretty far in Big Brother, not that I'd ever want to subject myself to that.

Go Team!
So this morning for some reason I found myself singing my high school fight song. Why? No clue. Here it is... to the tune of "Anchors Away"...

Here's to the Orange & Blue
They stand for right
Here's to our loyal sons who
For their colors fight (fight, fight, fight)
'Gainst every haughty foe
They'll do or die
When they hear our battle cry of
Fight SiouxlCenter! Fight SiouxlCenter! Fight! Hey! Hey!

So my question is two-fold:
Do you remember the lyrics of your school fight song?
And are they as idiotic as mine?


SIDE NOTE: As a result of those rarely-mentioned cheerleading years, I also know a nice little routine to go with that.

Image Quiz: Guess what search terms were entered based on the pictures that come up. Kills a little time... of which I have no more spare.

0 Comments:

Post a comment