Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My Features Form with a Change in the Weather
This series of perfect days is distracting me. I want to be outside with a book and blanket. I think that someone just told the trees that Autumn started last week, because this morning there was a perfect carpet of gold and orange leaves on the front steps of the office. Crunch, crunch.

"If you're lonely while you're alone, you are in bad company."
--Jean-Paul Sartre


BillyBussey.com: ridiculously talented digital artist/flash animator that Jay introduced me to several years ago. I just watched his new intro for the first time... so cool.

ZipDeCode: Zooming zip code map. I've been going through typing every zipcode I can remember.

Three Weeks
THREE WEEKS! I've been having a little anxiety about flying over that much water since I experienced a little vertigo whilst merely flying over Lake Michigan a few years ago. At least Tash will be there to distract me on the way over.

Where Have I Been?
I'm offended that I didn't know about The Push Stars until last Friday. I don't know who to blame except myself. They're opening for Martin Sexton in Indy next weekend... why couldn't it be when I'm there the following?

Song for the Day
Claire
(clip) - The Push Stars
~And there, this is your answer Claire
I can't guarantee that I'll be true
But on the sleepless city nights
I'm just a shadow 'neath the street lights
Who would die for you
I would die for you~

0 Comments:

Post a comment