Saturday, September 25, 2004

Late Night Owl
What a great week for late night. Wednesday Conan had visited with Terry Gross, one of my favourite radio personalities.

On Tuesday, it warmed my heart to see Roland and Curt (Tears for Fears) back together again. And I must say that Curt is still looking pretty darn good. I have wanted to see them for forever, so if any of you live in cities where they are touring, would you please go in my stead?

And last night, I watched Come and Take It Day (with the beautiful Jesse Borrego, last seen as Gael on 24) on public television and went to bed early. (Sorry, Tash... any other night I would have been awake at 2AM - hope everything is okay. DMB ticket was sent. See you soon!!)

Bookish
I spent one of my Barnes & Noble gift cards today. Not that I've been reading a lot lately, but I do have a significant plane ride ahead.
-- How Ronald Reagan Changed My Life by Peter Robinson
-- No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty... because NaNoWriMo is around the corner.
-- Things You Should Know By Now by Jason Boyett
-- Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2 by Steve Stockman... I can't decide if I really want to read this one or not.
-- It's All Downhill from Here by Andrew Schwab... this is the most anticipated one, as I think it will hit home for me. War stories, anyone?

Declaring a State of Emergency
We, here at the office, appear to completely out of all absorbent material including but not limited to toilet paper, kleenex, paper towels, and the like. And while toilet paper and paper towels both include the word "paper", paper itself simply will not do the trick. Looks like I'm going to Publix for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a comment