Saturday, September 11, 2004

I'm How Old?
Today I was going to use "bite me" as a simple retort to an email I received, and the phrase made me giggle out loud.

Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
I'm Swiss, yodelodelodelay-hee-foo'

You're Selling What on eBay??
We all know my Manda is an eBay maven. She sells freaking coupons on there... and people buy them. But even she hasn't stooped to this level: one vial of actual rainwater from Hurricane Frances. (Though it may be something to consider if she doesn't evacuate this weekend for The Reason That Shall Not Be Stated.)

Wanna See Something Funny?
*snicker* Silly Disney. Fish don't have legs.


Steve made the greatest comment about it looking like Nemo has goiter. Now that, my friends, is funny.

What Am I On?
Nothing really... but I'm in such a giggly mood.

Why All the Questions?
No reason. Ooo... but I will say that I watched Resident Evil last night only because I love Milla. Is she not the most beautiful thing ever?

How Do You Spell "H"?
This morning I was thinking about how you can spell pretty much any letter phonetically... "eff", "tee", "dee", "el". But then I got stuck on "h".

"Ach" is like as in "Bach" to me. "Ache" is clearly wrong. Would you go with "aytch"? I don't know. Happy Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a comment