Sunday, September 19, 2004

Happy 5th Anniversary, Jack & Manda! And you know what that means: No more trying to set her up with sexy foreigners.

Me: 5 years. I haven't done anything for 5 years.
Manda: I hadn't either.
Me: But now you've done Jack.

Can I repeat that?


And you know what else this means? It means that we've been friends again for five years. Congratulations to us for not bugging the crap out of each other again. Or you the crap out of me... whatever the case may be. :)

Job Predictor: What Your Name Says About You

Okay, so "danielle" came up with: Your ideal job is a Headteacher. So immediately I thought, this thing is crap. But then I put in "manda", and "movie star" came up... and "jack" generated "church minister". So Leslie, I hate to break it to you, but you're going to be prime minister, and your husband is going to be a nun.

Here's an original band review. John & Gene's band in comic review form. That guy is so right... they do rock the house.

Pray for this lady. She's got 12 hours in a plane and then U.S. customs to deal with... but YAY!!! Tash is coming to my hemisphere!

0 Comments:

Post a comment