Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Erin's Random Tuesday Question
RTQ#4: What is the most random/strange/disturbing item you can find on ebay? Post a brief description and a link in the comments.

At first I was going to go with the Kangaroo Scrotum Coinpurse or the [Eff] Communism Patch... or this house built on a bridge is pretty weird/cool... but I'm going to go with the Young Innocent Human Soul.

(But these Happy Bunny Poison Mints made me think of Erin.)

Can't Touch This


Speaking of fresh dance moves, if anyone is going to see Napoleon Dynamite again... or even for the first time (though shame on you for waiting so long)... in the near future, would you tell me if the one dance routine is based off the dancing spiderman. Michael pointed that out last week, and I had never made the connection... but no one else has said it.

0 Comments:

Post a comment