Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Do people care if I post without having some clever game/website/riddle/name-generator?

Because right now I'm just trying to keep circulation going in my right arm. There's nothing quite like throwing pop-flies for Dalton and the neighborhood baseball players for two hours to make one feel old and out of shape when one's throwing arm cannot even close a car door two days later.

So I'm housesitting in Green Hills, and I have no food. While the Wild Oats is up the street a little ways, I didn't want to be healthy. It has been a gas-station-food day.

This dog and I really need to come to an understanding about what is the proper time to be awake. Here he is... sleeping at my feet as I type (at 1AM) and has been since about 10:00. Maybe if I kept him up later, he'd sleep in past dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a comment