Monday, September 13, 2004

Achtung
Mystery Artist's EP is on amazon.com... even though that tracklist is wrong. Listen to three tracks including the radio single. The third makes my world spin these days.

Subliminal Thoughts
I Say... You Think
  1. Self-esteem :: strong
  2. Migraine :: gran mal headache
  3. Phoebe :: Phebe, my old housemate
  4. Nervous :: system
  5. Punctual :: puncture wound
  6. Liver damage :: alcohol
  7. Legal disclaimer :: work
  8. Reverend :: Rynbrandt
  9. Supple :: apple
  10. Binder :: 3-ring
Did you all see my beautiful friend as the Princess? Totally hott... and redheaded. :)

My internal clock is off. I stayed up until 4:30 yesterday morning and slept until 3... and repeated the process last night... except I got up much earlier. I'm restless.

I feel a Wilson Phillips song coming on.

0 Comments:

Post a comment