Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Somebody Call Peta
Snail Spitting is now a sporting event?

Blog Quote of the Day
"They fell into a pit! See, when I hear the word pit, I don't think ditch, or hole. I think of a pit being at minimum 40 feet, with the potential of being bottomless."
-- BS Tommy, in an inspired post about foreign headlines.

I Do, Do You?
I was looking up information on how to renew a notary commission when I came across something interesting. Upon further looking-up, I discovered it is true statewide... you save $60 when applying for a marriage license if you have completed some sort of premarital counseling. Interesting incentive.

Cryptic Emailers
In the past three days, I've gotten at least seven one-line emails from random people I don't know. If any were from you, will you please leave a comment letting me know the level at which I should be fearing for my life, because frankly, I don't have time to worry about that right now.

Happiness is...
...learning to ride horse last night... bareback... and being able to walk normally this morning. I don't know how many of you have experienced that, but with no saddle, you're holding yourself upright with your legs for the most part... which can be a challenge for anyone who isn't Suzanne Somers.

Random Tidbits
-- Last night raised a true dilemma as both The Princess Bride and Spinal Tap were on television at the same time.
-- My computer sounds like it's going into self-destruct.

0 Comments:

Post a comment