Tuesday, August 17, 2004

On the Road Again
The Brother and The Friend have departed. Time to put my house back together. Good times were had by all. I have the most hilarious story to relay, but I don't think anyone will get the magnitude of the hilariousness unless one has seen Napoleon Dynamite. So you all can just go ahead and get on that.

Cinemania
We went to see I, Robot last night. I pretty much had no desire to see it, but I have to admit I ended up enjoying it. (Even though we were the only three to be laughing at the comic relief. Come on, people, it's a Will Smith trademark.) Then we went to Fido's and took the obligatory walk around the Parthenon. (Greg was the only one tall enough to do a "Samson" pose between two of the columns.)

And speaking of ancient Greek architecture, we learned how ignorant we are about world geography, as we saw more than one team march in the Olympic opening ceremony from a country we never even heard of.

Happiness is...
-- flights to Perth booked (8/14)
-- Ours (8/14)
-- shopping with Greg and surviving (8/15)
-- Doom Doom Doom (8/15)
-- my new black Chuck Taylors, size 4 (which I bought before seeing I, Robot)(8/16)

Oh We're Going to a Hookilau
How did I forget to mention that Leslie has a new blog for their Hawaiian adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a comment