Friday, August 13, 2004

Moog: The Film. Why do I wanna say that Jay and Chris met Bob Moog? I may be completely making that up, but I seem to remember Chris being all geeked about that.

Happiness is...
-- Nate & Greg are on their way.
-- This weather... hello? It's total sailing weather. Warm, yet a cool breeze.
-- Putting a snot-nosed egomaniac out of the reviewing business. Tsk, tsk. If you're pilfering advance copies from somewhere, don't make the mistake of posting about it on a board I monitor.
-- Being mere days from Ours.

Sit Right Back and Hear a Tale
One of our clients is presently in Cuba. We think. Unless he has washed out to sea by now.

Getting to Know Me
I discovered this morning that I have a real petpeeve about stuffed animals in vehicles. As with graduation tassles on the rearview mirror, I think there ought to be a statute of limitations on how old you can be and still have beanie babies on your dash or in your back window.

0 Comments:

Post a comment