Saturday, August 28, 2004

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that I am the #1 search result for the following: ugly birthday redheads with mullets

Practical Math
I felt pretty cool this afternoon for remembering how to find the area of a circle. (r x r x pi) I just wanted to explain to Bossman that at 10ยข per square inch, our pizza really wasn't all that expensive. Wow, I really am a geek.

Olympic Comments
-- I love the faces and movements and contortions the long jumpers go through at the beginning of their jumps.
-- Is it unpatriotic for me to be secretly happy that the men's basketball team lost? Somehow they don't seem worthy of a gold even if they had won.

Random Tidbit
I apparently read between 300-350 words per minute at normal pace. Check yourself.

I'm newly addicted to Proximity

0 Comments:

Post a comment