Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Happy Moving-to-HAWAII Day, Leslie!!
I know you'll be greatly missed by those who love you in Florida. And who's going to stay up past 10:00 with me when I visit now? :) But there is this beautiful thing called the internet, so I don't expect you to become a stranger. (I trust we will see those blog format changes soon?) Godspeed!

There is Justice
A couple weeks ago, Jack told me about the man who was accused of molesting a 13-year-old while he took pictures with her as he was dressed up as Tigger at Disney. I mean, come on! Don't those people get enough abuse as it is? Now we're going to charge them with molestation if their 14-inch paw brushes a breast? George Jetson totally touched my butt one time at King's Island, but I've lived to tell about it.

Anyway, I was just happy to read that the guy was acquitted and allowed to return to work with full back-pay after less than an hour of jury deliberation. (I think it was cool that the jurors were allowed to try on the Tigger costume. Anyone who has ever been a mascot for anything knows those things aren't the easiest to see out of or maneuver yourself in.)

I also think it's cool that the defense attorney did the case pro bono, as he also works as a costume character at Disney.

Happiness is...
-- how much I'm digging that cd from the other day

Linky Linky
bread coffee chocolate yoga: for coffee aficionadas

Thinking of You
Prayers going out to Steve & fam after the death of his grandfather.

0 Comments:

Post a comment