Monday, August 02, 2004



Happy Birthday to my sweet precious nephew!

Today's Toothpaste for Dinner made me laugh out loud: Retarculous. (I'm so using that from now on.)

I think Manda thinks I'm geeky because I told her I was watching the Shark Week marathon this afternoon. Hello. I live for Shark Week. (Okay not really.) At least I know she loves me... because she loves geeks... because she's married to one.

I think my Natan and his Kelli are coming to visit me in two weeks. Woohoo! And we will go see Ours. And life will be good.

(I also may go see Rasputina with Jessica that week.)

I have lived here for three years, and I am proud to say I finally got a library card today. I wonder how long until I lose it.

Crazy Case Mod Contest... I like the one that literally is a shelf. (found via Gizmodo)

0 Comments:

Post a comment