Friday, August 27, 2004

Happiness is...
...getting pictures of my fairy goddaughter in the mail. (Though next time, I challenge you to use even fewer words in your thoughtful letter. Though nearly impossible, may I suggest simply, "Here.") :)

What Have I Done
Against my better judgement, I may be opening my home to a couple of superfans for a night or two. I just don't know what else to do. Their parents are apparently just going to be dropping them off in the Nashville area. It's just weird. And my bleeding heart doesnt want them wandering the streets, so what else can I do?

These two are nice, and I've met them at many shows. They are die-hards, though they did freak the guys out for a while as they showed up at something like 5 shows in a row in four different states. (Tash, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about... the cousins?)

I've just tried to distance myself from that whole crowd a bit, as it was getting a little weird for me for a while. Eh... anyway...

The Wizard of Floyd
Where have I been? Why didn't I know there have been showings of The Dark Side of Oz at the the CyberSphere? Probably because I didn't know what the CyberSphere was... but dang... anybody want to go?

Eat My Shorts
Have you heard of the IFOCE? That's the International Federation of Competitive Eating. Not even kidding. And just so you know, the Krystal Square Off is going to be held in Nashville on the 15th. (Manda should come.) I cannot even begin to imagine the abdominal pain that will ensue following that competition.

0 Comments:

Post a comment