Saturday, July 10, 2004

Remind Me to Never Not Go Again
I debated about going to the show.
Had to let out the dog.
Had to stop at the bank.
Was going to be late.
Wasn't sure my car would survive the trip all the way to rcktwn.
It was hot and gross outside thus making me hot and gross.

I almost didn't go.

But I needed to go see John & Gene... which is always a pick-me-up.

However I turned a corner downstairs and ran into another familiar face.

Matty-D.

His band was playing there as well. And it was incredible catching up with him. It's been almost four years since we all lived together in that little house in Indy. I met his beautiful wife, and his adorable son fell asleep in my arms during their set.

I truly needed this night of being around people who know me.

0 Comments:

Post a comment