Friday, July 09, 2004

Q. Why are you so tired and cranky, Danielle?
A. No sleep.

Q. Why haven't you been sleeping, Danielle?
A. Dog.

I understand that my life is somehow less meaningful because I was deprived of having a pet when I was a child... but dang. Pets are freaking noisy in the middle of the night. I love this dog -- don't get me wrong... but I don't particularly enjoy lying in bed listening to the slobbery moist echo of her licking her paws or the floor or whatever it is she's licking at 3:00 in the morning.

Gah.

Another Site to Peruse
MrHelpful.com... I mean, I come across two sites in two days that quote the same Tori song. What does it all mean?

Shirker
I'm supposed to be guestblogging while Tash is in Fiji... but I'm having hard enough time filling space here these days. Sorry, babe.

Supporter
My friends from Indy are playing in town tomorrow night. I don't particularly want to go... only because I don't feel like doing anything. But I love them, so I will.

You've heard of "Metrosexual"... now see the Code of the Retrosexual.

I saw on YCD@W that people are selling gmail invites on ebay. (Wish I had known that before I sent one to Mr. Gmail is the Suck. :P ) But I also discovered that you can donate your invites to soldiers at gmail4troops.com. That way they are able to receive large attachments with pictures or movies from home. Cool concept.

0 Comments:

Post a comment