Friday, July 02, 2004

Lightning Break... a pool game that I'm really sucky at. High score of 2295 starting from Level 1 so far. I'm determined to pass Level 4 though. (via Tournament of Stuff)

Has anyone else been paying attention to this whole Cassini-Huygens mission to Saturn? I confess I only became interested yesterday, but it's now in orbit around Saturn and sending back some incredible pictures. Kind of amazing if you think about it. Plus I started reading A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson, and I'm just trudging through the history of the cosmos... but I did feel cool for knowing about the Kuiper Belt and the Oort Cloud.

Two Tickets to Paradise
Anybody want to come down or up or over, as the case may be, on the 28th? Due to visa issues, the people who were going to the Cure show with me need to be out of the country by the 30th, and the only flight they could get was the 28th. Come on -- you know you wanna!

Thankful Thursday
I'm so thankful for the two big trees outside of my office that give me shelter from the downpour as I dash madly to my car to roll up the windows at least three times a week.

marzipan
You are Marzipan. You're the only female character
and kind of bossy. StrondBad calls you "A
dirty Hippie without the dirt". You are
the musical, artsy, advice giving friend. Will
you ever admit that HomeStar is your
boyfriend???
What HomeStarRunner Character are you?
I'm not bossy. Go take this quiz! Now!

0 Comments:

Post a comment