Saturday, July 24, 2004

Goal for the Weekend
See Napoleon Dynamite. My sources say that the theatre at Green Hills has added the secret additional footage way after the end of the closing credits, so stick around.

Did I mention that tonight I start house/petsitting just a block from my office? How much will this rock? Considerably. They have a pool and a baby grand. Not that I really swim... but I do play.

Blog Quote of the Day
"I watched Trading Spouses last night since I don’t discriminate when it comes to reality TV."
--Heather, the reality t.v. commentary queen. (Will you be watching Amish in the City when it starts next week?) :)

Quote of the Day
When Bossman noticed that Karl had gotten his second coffee of the day, just after I had gotten his second coffee (along with my second coffee)...

Bossman: Sheesh, we're all going to coffee hell here.

Too Cool
I'm ever amazed by case-mods and the like, so I bring you USB Gundam.

Leaky
I'm glad I don't have to worry about being the one to leak the EP cover anymore.

Iowa Trip Recap: Day 2 (Saturday)
  • Had to be at "the barn" by 9:00... in the morning... for opening ceremonies and breakfast.
  • Cousin Meredith and 1st-cousin-once-removed (1cor) Amy entertained with mixers, including the nontraditional double-elimination thumb wrestling tournament
  • Lots of mingling and chit-chatting.
  • After lunch a large group of men went golfing while most of the ladies took the youngins to the aquatic center
  • Cousin Amy had a great craft idea once the kids got back... they filled pieplates with wet cement and we decorated them with marbles and beads and shells to make stepping stones (even the adults made them)
  • After pizza for dinner, we had the Silly Milly and Farmer Bob talent show
Song of the Day
So Pure
- Alanis Morissette

While some people stopped paying attention after every single off Jagged Little Pill went to #1, I think I prefer Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. I can't remember the last time I listened to it before yesterday, but I surprisingly remembered all the lyrics. Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a comment