Saturday, July 31, 2004

Curiosaty Killed the Cat
What can I say? Muse was amazing. The show in Cincinnati was better, of course, but it was still pretty incredible. Left Thuxoa voicemail during the last song, since they were on their way to the UK and missed it. Muse was over in time to see Interpol on the main stage which was cool as well. (Paul & Deanna were already at our seats and Paul says, "You got here in time for the good stuff." Yeah, but he missed Muse.)

And then there was The Cure. Robert's not as young and svelte as he used to be, but the man is still hot. The lighting for the first song sealed the deal for me... especially the twinkly lights during the windchimes. Sadly, they didn't play "Friday I'm in Love". I was going to start a riot if they didn't play "Lovesong", which luckily was the first song of the encore.

Concert Rules Question
I'm not sure... but I think you're still not allowed to wear the shirt of the band you are going to see even if it is a 15-year-old, thin & fading, concert tour t-shirt, right? Or does that make you cool for seeing them the first time around?

Get Thee Behind Me
I was gone to a meeting all day yesterday. I haven't checked my voicemail since last Friday. I'm behind.

Me & Bobby McGee
Online Karaoke... you know you wanna. "Here you can sing along to all your favourite tunes all from within the comfort of your very own home, office, or computer lab."

LJ Friday Five
1) Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing? Why? My long homemade skirts and t-shirts. Extreme comfort.

2) How would you describe your style? Eclectic perhaps. I can vary from hippy skirts to vintage polyester to classic MaryJanes and pearls. It's a mood thing.

3) How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all? I'm a girl. I buy shoes. In fact, I just bought three pairs of shoes last week. I wear them when I think about them.

4) Where do you buy most of your clothes? I don't know that I could really say, seeing as I hate to shop and don't really have a store that's "mine". Any place with clothes made for long legs.

5) What was the last piece of clothing you bought? I bought three knee-length skirts while I was at home.

0 Comments:

Post a comment