Sunday, August 01, 2004

A Bunch of Random Stuff
(I don't remember where I found all these, so apologies if I stole them from you.)

TV Show Intros: Everything from The Muppet Show to Thundercats to Magnum PI to M.A.S.K. (mah mah mah MASK!)

And breaking off from case-mods, here's something new that someone built. A Lego Guitar... (though there is a Lego Case-mod too.)

Found a review (complete with setlists) of the Nashville Curiosa show at loconotion.

I am having violent hiccups right now.

GeekDIY: "Geeks looking for something to do."

To Do This Weekend:
  • Pack up, clean, and move out of house-sitting house. Bye-bye baby grand.
  • Get Hans on IM or phone for additional trip-planning.
  • Order suitcase.
  • Passport application? Why the heck haven't I gone to the post office with that yet? Someone kick me.
  • Bring in at least a few of the seven rolls of film that need developing.
  • Go to the merc for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a comment