Thursday, June 24, 2004

The View Recap
▪ Manda went first.
▪ They mispronounced her name.
▪ I giggled when they cut off her pre-makeover interview.
▪ Love the hair... really do -- the outfit? I see what you mean.
▪ Then came Leslie.
▪ She wins the spokesmodel award.
▪ Pulled off the Drew "look" with the hair/make-up/outfit triple punch.
▪ Felt bad for the other girl's pre-makeover interview when they froze it on her half-smile.
▪ I can't believe you hung out with JC's ex-fiancee.

Try beat my score (156828) in Spaced Penguin.

What do Calvin & Hobbes have to do with Fight Club? See for yourself.

Favorite Search Results
This is probably the best search that has found my site yet...
dude i just need some pictures displaying emotion hello anybody HELP

This is the greatest "about" page ever.

Don't Make Me a Liar
Sandra and the children are going to California today, and so we had a farewell dinner there last night. I stayed around to help finish packing and help control the kids. As I was tucking 7-year-old Dalton in, he admitted that he didn't want to go in the airplane. Knowing he had flown before, I asked why.

"What if there are bad people on the plane."

My heart sunk. I hate that this is his reality... that these are the fears that trouble a precious little boy.

"You know what? I know there were some bad people on planes a while back... but ever since then, they have been a lot more careful. Everybody goes through a metal detector -- and Hunter might set it off with the pins in his arm. That would be cool. And everyone's bags go through an x-ray machine -- so they'll see your gameboy and your walkman and stuff. And everybody is working hard to make sure that none of the bad people even get on the planes anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a comment