Friday, June 18, 2004

Public Service Announcement
Many people have found this place looking for video of the Reagan funeral. I don't think I linked to that before, but C-Span.org has streaming video of all the major events that week. (The "Mansions of the Lord" recessional starts at 1:38:27.)

ThinkExist.com: Finding Quotations was Never This Easy

I finally clicked on one of the Scott+Baio+Reagan+funeral searches that came up in my referrals to see why I'm getting so many hits. (7th) So then, of course, I had to read what the other results were saying. As a result, I came across Broken Masterpieces. He references both Swtchfoot and This Holiday Life, who I thought I'd mentioned before, but apparently not. (Incidentally, important Swtchfoot concert tonight... a very special opener.) :)

By the way, I am the only result if searching for corey feldman stencil tshirt. I'm special.

No word from the New Yorkies. Not like neither of them have my number or anything. I'm just anxious to hear if they are chopping Manda's hair off or dying it red.

I think I'd be more apt to use my gmail account (does that sound dirty to anyone else?) if they came up with a program that would notify me of new messages. Or just make it compatible with trillian and make me really happy. Feel free to send me mail there though... the addy is kathedral at that gmail place dot com. Can't guarantee when I'll get it though, as I have no idea when I have new messages.

May I just say that I have the most amazing playlist right now including a fine selection from Matson Belle, Orbital, A-ha, Royksopp, Saso, Radiohead, Frou Frou, AIR, Krezip, The Notwist, Kula Shaker, Martina Topley-Bird and Arab Strap. Oh yeah, and finishing off with Duncan Shiek's "Songbird". Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a comment