Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Last night Michael and I watched Miracle and the documentary on the 1980 Olympic team. After watching the documentary, I appreciated the filmmakers' attention to accuracy in choreographing every play exactly as it happened. Pretty amazing actually.

Talked to my sister's family for two hours yesterday. My niece is a total trip! She is such a gabber now. How cute!

Sadly though, my nephew got bit in the face by their dog on Sunday night. Needed 22 stitches. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it. So they brought the dog away yesterday. Good riddance too. I have always hated that stupid, yippy, mean, little dog.

Retractable fountain pens... I always write nicer with a fountain pen.

FYI
Should you ever find yourself wanting to switch your natural gas account from your roommate's name to your name, due to the departure of the aforementioned roommate, you will find yourself facing a $268 deposit if you use Atmos as your natural gas supplier. In the words of Steve... "wtehf."


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.
I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a comment