Thursday, June 03, 2004


If I had access to power tools, I would totally build myself an Adirondack chair. Those directions look relatively easy to follow. Maybe someone with access to lumber could hook a girl up! (Inspired by the Memorial Day picture at the glen.)

Oh BLECH!
I thought I could watch it. I have a fairly strong stomach. But this tested my limits. Cicadas. Ick. (via JoeParadox)

modern oragami... this ain't your grandpa's paper crane.

Grottos of the American Midwest. I remember when my best friend in junior high invited me to go to the Grotto of the Redemption with her and her family, but my mom said no. There was probably a good reason that escapes me now.

Mom sent me pictures of the dogbite wound. Looks horrible, but the brave boy is still smiling. That kid is such a trouper. I think it was barely a year ago when he fell off the merry-go-round and chipped a tooth and needed stitches in his lip. Are all boys like this?

Song for the Day
Jazzy Bach - from The Triplets of Belleville Soundtrack
I'm in the mood for dancing. Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a comment