Sunday, June 06, 2004

I just heard Mindy Smith's cover of "Jolene". It's absolutely beautiful. You can see the video at launch.com which is gorgeous -- features Dolly too, who is also amazingly gorgeous to this day. (Anybody see her on Ellen last week? Wow.) You can listen to just the song here otherwise.

We Have Too Much Fun
On the phone with Manda last night...
Manda: Okay, hold on. I'm just going to say that I am walking into the grocery store, and I'm going to be that person who walks around talking with their earpiece that people think are crazy and talking to no one.
Me: So now is when I try to get you to say really embarrassing things?
Manda: [laughs]
Me: Oh, hey... what does "OB-GYN" stand for again?
Manda: [laughs more]

Mission accomplished. She may not have been saying anything embarrassing... but how many non-crazy people do you know who just stand around laughing to themselves?

Aww... former youth groupies all grown up.

RIP Ronnie.

0 Comments:

Post a comment