Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Hrm....
Does anyone know... if I keep getting a Lycos search results popup box everytime I search with Google, does that mean I somehow acquired some spyware/adware/virus-y type thing? Grr.

Weekend Recap
- Swing dancing to a (great) 20-piece live band at The Factory.
- Casserole
- Dutch lessons, dankjevel
- Swing dancing to a live band at the Gibson showroom. Two live bands in one weekend -- unheard of!

Just a Suggestion
If you find yourself looking for a nice bottle of wine while you are in the Nashville area, may I suggest The Wine Seller. Every time I am in there, the people are so friendly and offer great suggestions. I feel like I leave having learned something.

Freaking Awesome
Songs to Wear Pants To -- it's like that guy who draws pictures based on phrases that people email him -- except with songs. The greatest so far are the THX Sound with Just My Voice and I am the First Fifty Digits of Pi.

Oh, and is Steve aware of No Pants Day?

0 Comments:

Post a comment