Thursday, July 01, 2004

Happy 80th Birthday to my Grandma!

So Much to Do ... So Little Time
▪ My parents are coming in two days.
▪ I start housesitting for a week in two days.
▪ New housemate moves in... in two days.
▪ I go home in two weeks.
▪ Tash comes here in three months.
▪ I go on vacation in 109 days. :)

I must...
▪ Clean room. Really, mom, I normally keep my house pretty clean. I even dust!
▪ Get couch. (The real one.)
▪ Get passport.
▪ Sweet talk my travel agent.
▪ Figure out how to get an absentee ballot.

Cutie-Patootie
Whilst perusing imdb.com trying to remember the major plot points of Secret Window, I discovered that the charming little boy in Two Brothers will be playing Charlie Bucket in the upcoming Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I think I can honestly go so far as to say that I was delighted to learn this.

I'm Not This Old
Newton's Kumquat just posted about his 10-year high school reunion. Right on cue, I got an email from some chick in my class saying that a bunch of locals got together to start planning ours for next summer. I'm of two minds about the whole thing. Part of me wants to say... "Phhtht... forget you people... I already know what's going on with the people I care about." But another part of me is morbidly curious to see how everyone turned out.

Which Random Irish Gaelic Phrase Are You?

Is maith liom bananai
Is maith liom bananai - 'I like bananas.'You're laid-back and you enjoy the simple things in life. Some might say you're a little too laid-back. Just what is it you're smoking, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a comment