Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Wait a Minute...
When did they decide that it is actually "cleverer" and "cleverest" instead of "more clever" and "most clever"? I can't believe I didn't know that. I also can't believe how weird it sounds.

Public Television
Today while flipping channels, I learned about FLIP -- the non-seasickness boat. (That's my term.) And speaking of, this video might make you seasick, but it shows the giant great white shark shown on CNN this weekend.

And I also flipped past Days... and I can't figure out how no one else realises that "Bonnie" is Adrienne Kiriakis-Johnson. Helloooo.

eBay Etiquette
What are the rules on selling items one has gotten as gifts on eBay? Like a giant seashell with a palm tree carved in it, for instance.

Oh. my. gosh. I am seriously thinking about breaking my phone again. I liked life a whole lot better before people started CALLING ME ALL THE TIME!

So Long, Farewell
I'm officially removing The Rub from the side and have submitted it to F'd Weblog. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the memories, Paul.

(A few others about about to get the boot one of these days too... be ye dear friends or nay.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment