Friday, May 14, 2004

Teenage Suicide... Don't Do It
You've heard of Big Fun. (Or maybe you haven't.) Well, now there is DeepFun. You gotta check out the blog.

I Didn't Sign Up for This
I have gained a whole new appreciation for graphic designers. I was given a project with no real direction. "Just give me a few options." So I spent all day yesterday putting those options together. Catchy but simple. Send them off, only to get this as a response: "Those are nice, but for this I think we should just have a solid background and plain text centered in the middle."

Thanks. Couldn't have just said that to begin with, eh?

Video Killed the Radio Star
Needing a place to waste your time? Check out Pause Online's music videos. Quite a large selection including quite a few works from Spike Jonez and Michael Gondry. (via The Copydesk)

Good 'Ol Rocky Top
The new Rocky Top Brigade TailGate Party is up at Medb's. The Scratchcard edition!

Song for the Day
Brand New Colony - The Postal Service

~I'll be the waterwings that save you if you start drowning
In an open tab when your judgement's on the brink
I'll be the phonograph that plays your favorite
Albums back as your lying there drifting off to sleep~

0 Comments:

Post a comment