Saturday, May 08, 2004

Must. Go. Faster.
I spent far too much time contemplating whether this photo is photoshopped. But then I found some other photos with boats and waterspouts and decided it must not be all that uncommon to find yourself asea when bad weather arises.

RIP Friday Five
We were starting to not miss you anyway.

Ow
I almost didn't come to work today due to some extreme back-pain which is in turn causing serious front-pain and some inconvenient breathing-pain. Bossman already gave me a lecture I didn't need on mattress firmness. My mattress is fine, thanks. I've been going to the chiropractor for the better part of 15 years now -- does that qualify me for "chronic back pain"? The chiropractor I was referred to hasn't called back yet, and it's going to be a long weekend if he doesn't... because the only semi-comfortable position involves having one arm wrapped around my back or hanging upside-down halfway off my bed.

But the good news is that I learned Lindy Hop last night, and it was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a comment