Saturday, May 15, 2004

Message in a Bottle
I'm sure with a little spare time, a little money, and a local Hobby Lobby, one could make these herself, but Timeless Message offers true messages in bottles for your loved ones.

Footprints in the Sand
And just in time for beach season, you can get your message flip-flops... they say either "Make Love" or "Love You" on the bottom of the shoes to leave little love trails behind you in the sand.

Yay for Rupert!

Debate of the Day
To go see Van Helsing despite reports that it is crap... or to not. It is Hugh, after all.

Karl leaves for Baja with the 'boys tonight for the annual motorbike trip. He asked if I would try to spend a little time with Sandra while he's away. Okay... twist my arm. I think we're having Girls' Night tonight, and I'm going to see the children play baseball tomorrow. Woo!

Oh, and Lindy Hop is stinkin' fun. And Chris said I'm the best follow out there. Woohoo!

Song for the Day
Block Rockin' Beats - The Chemical Brothers


Having nostalgia for college days. Sometimes I just want to skip class (I guess it's called work now, hmm?) and go out riding all over the eastern Iowa countryside with Matthew in his Saab listening to Chemical Brothers and Portishead.

0 Comments:

Post a comment