Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Joy is...
Realizing that your computer is logged in as someone else at amazon.com... and then doing really obscure searches to mess up their recommendations page. Lawn mowers and macrame, anyone?

Album to Find
Sudden Death by the Hanson Brothers. A hockey-themed album with a song titled "Danielle (She Don't Like Hockey)". Any leads as to how one might find this would be appreciated.

Site to Peruse Later
danielsjourney.com

Why Don't I Think of Things Like This?
This one took my breath away. It started out as one polaroid picture on a beach... another polaroid was taken of that original polaroid... and the series begins. From the beach to restaurants to the Eiffel Tower to a wedding. All incorporating the previous photo. Gorgeous.

Support the Arts
There are some great shows coming up at TPAC. Larry Shue's The Foreigner is set to start in about a week. I have always loved that show -- brilliantly funny. (Though I'm supposing that down south the KKK scene might be less funny.) Smokey Joe's Cafe is filled with great music. And, hello, The Smothers Brothers are coming to town.

Song for the Day:
Worldwide - Adam Again


~There is a reason
And I don't know what it is
A bloody season
Well, I've heard that these things happen
Worldwide, Worldwide

Don't think I'll ever understand it
Don't think it matters if I do
Three billion people in the world
And I only know a few Worldwide~

An email from the elder Gene yesterday has made me pull out all my AA to relove all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a comment