Sunday, May 02, 2004

I was going to play BSTommy's song game, which goes like this:

1. Grab the nearest CD.
2. Put it in your CD-Player (or start your mp3-player, I-tunes, etc.).
3. Skip to Song 3 (or load the 3rd song in your 3rd playlist)
4. Post the first verse in your journal along with these instructions. DonĂ‚’t name the band, nor the album-title.


She crawled back in the ocean again
Typecast juvenile began to swim
It ain't easy; it ain't nothing but a joke
Take cover from the billows of smoke

God knows what I see in you


No Googling Allowed. Which performer performed this song on which album?

But my playlist is made up of my friend's music at the moment, so the odds of anyone knowing it are slim to none. But I figured someone out there might like to play the game on their own site.

I Can't Take Much More of This
I think it is almost time for my Locks of Love haircut. This has to be the longest my hair has ever been. (At least I don't count when I was little and my torso was only 12 inches long -- it's easy to grow hair to your waist at that age.) The longest pieces are 23 inches, leaving it not-quite shoulder length after the cut. Maybe it's just today. I can suffer a little longer.

On the Rocks
I don't think this house can get much colder. Though it takes some super-stealthy slight of hand for me to nudge the thermostat back into a climate fit for most humans, instead of say, polar bears or penguins or my roommates.

This reminds me of the most ridiculous idea ever that Recah or Josefine was talking about... The Ice Hotel. I just do not see the fun in sleeping on a bed of snow and ice covered by a reindeer skin. No way.

0 Comments:

Post a comment