Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I love First Communications. If you don't use your cellphone for all your long distance, you should be using them. 7ยข anytime anywhere in the U.S. But what I really got it for was the fact that I spent a total of three hours on the phone with my Aussie/Kiwi friends for a mere $22. Be sure to say I referred you if you decide to switch. :)

PacManhatten: from what I understand, people dress up like pacman and the multi-colored ghosts and chase each other around NYC. Looks pretty hilarious.

What Up, G?
What's that about if something seems too good to be true then it probably is? Lance wrote yesterday about his issues with Gmail. I haven't signed up for my promotional account yet, but thanks to the glories of SneakEmail (of which I am a huge advocate), he found that the email address he used to sign up for the account was being spammed by Google. Oh just go read his post.

Oh Rio, Rio Hear Them Shout Across the Land
I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but.... I want to go to Vegas. I just found out that the amazing ventrilaquist Ronn Lucas is playing at the Rio daily. He had this great special on the Disney channel back in the early '90's that my brother taped and watched endlessly. My family can drop quotes from that show into any conversation and get a laugh.

A Poem in My Email
It's been so long since last we spoke.
Apologies - my lips are broke.
Let's reconnect before we croak.
We ought to talk, and that's no joke.


Stapler Update:
The lost has been found. I thought I was going to have to get all Office-Space on someone.

Oh, and I saw the wedding dress auction a week ago when Tommy posted it. Everybody can quit emailing the link to me now.

0 Comments:

Post a comment