Thursday, May 27, 2004

I like to read Oh No, the Blog. In fact, I believe it was there that I first learned about the joys of the Thursday Haiku Smackdown. I have only contributed once, but they are darn funny to read.

I missed it the other day, but he was testing his comment system to see if it could handle hosting the Smackdown... which ignited a mini 'Ku Smackdown right there. I don't know why, but this one from Amalah made me laugh out loud:

type type type type type.
comment comment comment yo.
Suck it, HaloScan.

I really don't know what else to say about that.

Reminders for Me
I was looking for places to purchase Anne Keenan Higgins notecards and goodies, because I love everything she does.
cute stickers here
stationary sets and more: mmm... I want!
sets here too

Moving Target
Last night as I was walking back from the mailbox, this huge helicopter flew pretty low over me. No ordinary news chopper either. I'm talking like Airwolf. I found myself ducking the rest of the way back.

The guy who made my coffee this morning thinks he knows me from somewhere. Why does that make me nervous?

0 Comments:

Post a comment