Sunday, May 09, 2004

I don't know if I've mentioned the Beautiful Man before. I keep seeing him randomly... though most often at 5 Points. I don't know what it is about him, because I normally don't take much interest in blondes... but he's just nice to look at. I don't know if I've ever really seen his face come to think of it. He just has amazing hair. Long Legolas-like blonde hair, and he definitely knows his products.

So thanks, Beautiful Man. You've brightened my day once again.

My Hair is Red
Heard while waiting to cross the street Thursday...
"That sure is some purdy red hair you got there, miss."
-- Older gentleman sitting on a bench eating ice cream.

While in the grocery store today...
"You have nice red hair. Not many people have nice red hair."
-- Gentleman in the frozen foods section.

Tonight we go to the theatre and then dancing. And I'm feeling considerably better after my chiropractor yesterday and my massage therapy this morning. Thanks for the well wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a comment